[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI roadmap (for production)

Dmitry Kozhinov dima at desktopfay.com
Fri Dec 4 16:06:03 UTC 2015

Alexander, and Predrag,

Thank you for the information. Currently I am using OI 151a9 for a
web/ftp/mail server exposed to Internet. I am satisfied with the
stability but concerned that this branch is not supported. I will
consider hipster next time when I need to setup a server (it may be an
intranet database server or something like a backend for an online
service). I think that hipster is stable enough and hope that some
future update will not beak everything :)

Best regards,
Dmitry.