[OpenIndiana-discuss] Hipster permission files

luisa sd lsdwifi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 16:10:27 UTC 2015

Hey Community

Me again with problems on OpenIndiana

I have something very strange, I have a directory shared with smb, an app
need to get into to see and format the files to show an screen, and also i
can see that images on http, the http is not problem i can see the images
there, but i give the permisions to the folder, and i tell who is the owner
and here is the strange thing, if i have my network interface over dhcp i
can see the image on the app, but i need to have a static ip, i make the
change and it doesnt work anymore!

Im a little crazy because is my boss here pushing me and i need to fix it
soon

i appreciated any help

thank you!

Luisa