[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI roadmap (for production)

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 08:00:45 UTC 2015

On 12/ 6/15 08:37 PM, Stefan Müller-Wilken wrote:
> Hi Nicola,
>
> unfortunately I'm forced to use MS OWA so unless you know of a way to indent mails on reply or better associate them to previous mails, I can't do too much about this. Sorry if this annoys you, but that is how it is.

Whatever you use you have all information you need.
Sometimes I used to use pine (alpine) to be able to answer right on
public mail lists and with a little trying, with every client same can
be achieved.
You can open different mail addres, change client you use or change a
platfrom. Responding under quotes can be achieved in every client with
copy paste and quoting (putting ">" character before quoted text etc.) ,
but responding inline is something I think you already managed, since it
seems to me it is now in line with a thread. :) Using broken mail
clients is no excuse.