[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI roadmap (for production)

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Tue Dec 8 11:14:54 UTC 2015

7 декабря 2015 г. 17:24:31 CET, Paul Johnston <paul.johnston at manchester.ac.uk> пишет:
>You around tomorrow?
>
>Paul

Might it make sense to use some pkg(5) metadata to list the cve's known covered by a particular release+patch recipe used in the build? I know i'd quickly stop maintaining such data though, but there may be even pedantical people than mysekf out there ;) And for a commercialized or otherwise paid effort, someone could be doing this sysiphus task. Anyhow, someone has to revise if a cve applies to our code and write down the inspection results somewhere - might as well accompany the relevant code snapshot.

reminds me sort of like sun's patch readmes with lists of changelogs and bugids and errata...
--
Typos courtesy of K-9 Mail on my Samsung Android