[OpenIndiana-discuss] Posting inline

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 20:45:15 UTC 2015

On 12/12/15 02:24 AM, Reginald Beardsley via openindiana-discuss wrote:
> My long standing rule is swap = 8 x core.  This is primarily to accommodate having a large number of PDFs and other processes open
Hello
A bit of a small warning to community members posting on OI mailing
lists. Please respond on mailing list using non-broken mail clients and
see if you can respond inside of the topic.
( instead one should be hitting Hitting _Reply_ in mail client, like
Thunderbird, if it is not on your toolbar, right-click->customize).

To chek if your messages to groups broke threads of topics see it in
mailing list archive:
http://openindiana.org/pipermail/openindiana-discuss/2015-December/thread.html
If your messages do not look like 'under' the message you are responding
too, something is wrong with your mail client sending or your mail
address (webmail is also mai client). Change them the or use them right.

If you don't take it seriously there is an option of taking into
consideration that responding in the mailing list topic with messages
that are actually not responses inside message threads, but always as
separate messages and new threads/topics, could be looked as kind of
obstruction of the list. (does not matter if it is unintentional).