[OpenIndiana-discuss] Posting inline

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 00:24:11 UTC 2015

That said, to stop the distraction, I will now filter all messages
containing "top posting" to find their new home in "Trash" :P

Though... getting rid of these might truncate the [OpenIndiana-discuss] SSD
as a dedicated swap device
<http://openindiana.org/pipermail/openindiana-discuss/2015-December/018385.html>
thread ;)

Héhé ^_^

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 1:06 AM, Nikola M <minikola at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/13/15 01:00 AM, Stefan Müller-Wilken wrote:
>
>> Nicola,
>>
>> Don't you think it might sound a little arrogant to speak out warnings to
>> others on the list just for not being able to inline
>>
> No it is not. It is arrogant to ignore polite warnings.
> That is technical problem with your client and if continued I will ask
> that all trashing mailing list be stopped from trashing it from
> maintainter, including filtering if not following simple rules and avoiding
> misuse, if you don't understand that using broken client is trashing user
> experience on this list.
>
> Top posting and not responding inside message thread is a form of trolling
> this list.
> Take a 5 minutes to register an proper mail account for free anywhere on
> internet or use proper mail client like Thunderbird. And we don't need
> unproductive discussion. It is your technical issue with your client and
> address, fix it please.

---
Praise the Caffeine embeddings