[OpenIndiana-discuss] Mailservers and clients that work on OI

the outsider openindiana at out-side.nl
Tue Dec 22 23:00:39 UTC 2015

Ok, but OCUCS  is the top of the bill
I played with it in SUN time and it was already impressive at that time!
Just like the SUN java webserver, which has now split into iPlanet and Liferay.
Like all SUN products they were invented and created by the best and most creative people.
I still think that Steve Jobs was sleeping when Oracle wanted to buy SUN. Apple could have ruled the world on desktop and server level.
(although it wouldn't be good for the world)

The product I use costs ~€ 1300,- for the first year and a 25 user license. The next year you pay approx. € 250,- each year.
Pricing is beyond home server usage, but for institutional usage it is very good and a good alternative for Exchange online. And it runs on OI 100%.