[OpenIndiana-discuss] oi or hipster for ultra5?

Daniel Kjar dkjar at elmira.edu
Sun Feb 1 20:21:27 UTC 2015

I have a blade 1000 with 2x1.2ghz ultrasparc iv+ or something like that
and 8 gbs of ram with the top of the line video card.  It still suffers
under openscxe or whatever that is called.  Definitely usable but not if
there are any other options.

If anyone is in upstate ny and you would like to adopt that old monster
just let me know, you will have to pick it up though...