[OpenIndiana-discuss] NFS Automount from FreeNAS Server

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 19:14:07 UTC 2015

Hmm ok i've run out of ideas.

It looks like a bug or a problematic Setting in FreeNAS.
My Automount Works and can mount shares very reliably with /dev and /Hipster
(newest 2015)
Yours seems to work as well, atleast with solaris.

Just for fun I had a little look around google to see if there are some fun
FreeNAS Bugs. Was not disapointed http://vtricks.com/?p=2031
It Looks like FreeNas wants its shares to be commented :)

Greetings Till