[OpenIndiana-discuss] forum creation

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 08:53:48 UTC 2015

On 02/23/15 10:57 PM, Bruce Lilly wrote:
> http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Mailing+Lists says:
> "Read-Only archives
>
> The mailing lists are archived over at Google Groups
> <http://groups.google.com/>"
>
> but like many things on the OpenIndiana wiki, that is out of date and
> untrue.
Hi I just edited that OI wiki page to point to Mailman archives.
http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Mailing+Lists

You can also download, ungzip , concatenate with cat (cat *.txt > listname)
and use in Thunderbird as local searchable mailing list archive.
If you point new mail list messages in that folder in client,  you can
have full up to date archive.

If you find other things out of date or not representing current state
of affairs on the Wiki,
feel free to post a bug report, comment or request Wiki account if you
feel you can contribute some content to the Wiki.
Thanks.