[OpenIndiana-discuss] forum creation

Bruce Lilly bruce.lilly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 23:16:57 UTC 2015

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 3:53 AM, Nikola M <minikola at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you find other things out of date or not representing current state of
> affairs on the Wiki,
> feel free to post a bug report, comment or request Wiki account if you
> feel you can contribute some content to the Wiki.

It's pretty much everything; for example, just a few clicks from Wiki+Home
gets one to http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/OpenIndiana+Releases
which would be funny if it weren't so sad (here it is late in the first
quarter of 2015, and the 2011.Q4 release is "Pending").

If it looked as though there might be a road map leading somewhere I might
have been more inclined to pursue OpenIndiana as a Linux replacement (must
get away from the systemd debacle), but I couldn't find anything
encouraging, and while there is a lot that looks interesting, there are too
many critical issues that seem to be being ignored, so I'm focusing on
something (viz. NetBSD) that does appear to be moving forward.