[OpenIndiana-discuss] Graphical Desktop environment on server

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 16:01:31 UTC 2015

vi lacks scriptability?  Could have fooled me.

:m,n! foo

or

:%! foo

I have a small collection of code editing scripts in awk  I use regularly.   The biggest limitation is remembering I wrote one already and don't need to write a new one.  Lots of things just get done as an awk one liner.

Now if awk weren't available, *that* would be a problem.

Have Fun!
Reg