[OpenIndiana-discuss] GNOME 2.32.1 in Hipster

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Fri Jan 16 05:01:29 UTC 2015

Hello.

ken mays via openindiana-discuss писал 16.01.2015 02:02:
> Hello,
> We are now at GNOME 2.32.1 in Hipster.

Sorry, but this is an exaggeration. We have updated a lot of Gnome
components to Gnome 2.32 and chasing the goal to ship Gnome 2.32, but
still are not there. Just do pkg list |grep gnome|grep 151.1.8  - and
you'll see that there are still a lot og Gnome 2.30 components, for
example, accessibility libraries, gconf-editor, gnome-audio and so on.

---