[OpenIndiana-discuss] forum creation

Daniel Kjar dkjar at elmira.edu
Wed Jan 28 12:28:04 UTC 2015

Because when a person searches for help using oi you end up scrolling
through email lists which is not conducive to posting questions and it
makes it feel like a closed discussion. It also makes it feel like a dead
project. If it were not dead why wouldn't you be us I g a forum?

Personally I like the email list but I can't deny how the younger
generations like to interact and how email lists display in search engines.