[OpenIndiana-discuss] Who is trying to break in ?

David Brodbeck brodbd at uw.edu
Wed Jul 1 18:53:42 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 3:15 AM, Jim Klimov <jimklimov at cos.ru> wrote:

> You can also boost security with no passwords allowed, keys only for ssh
> auth ;)

True.  I do this with machines where I'm the only one who'll be logging
in.  With machines that have lots of other users it becomes too much of an
administrative hassle to distribute keys.

Does anyone know of a 2-factor auth system for SSH?  Being able to use
something like Google Authenticator would be nice.

--
D. Brodbeck
System Administrator, Linguistics