[OpenIndiana-discuss] Support for LSI-2308 SAS controller in oi_151a8

Matt Boswell matt.boswell at medsphere.com
Thu Jul 2 01:29:05 UTC 2015

Ouch. Thanks.  I¹ll do some research.

On a related note, we¹re using Constellations in our other build.  No
firmware problems, but we¹ve had lots of failures.  The difference is that
we¹re presenting them to OI as vdevs on the RAID controller rather than
JBOD.  Wonder if that might be a workaround; to create a bunch of single
disk RAID0 vdevs.

Matt