[OpenIndiana-discuss] Fixing DHCP networking

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 21:41:24 UTC 2015

Solaris interfaces are the easiest to set up of all systems I have to use.

(when in physical:default mode)

Or you can use ipadm if you're brave ☺

E.g. ipadm create-addr -T static -a 10.99.99.23/24 bnx0/v4

ipadm will last through a reboot, without the need for files in /etc.

route -p will add a persistent route that also lasts a reboot.

Jon