[OpenIndiana-discuss] Virtualbox on hipster

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Wed Jul 22 05:24:26 UTC 2015

22 июля 2015 г. 2:33:55 CEST, Carl Brewer <carl at bl.echidna.id.au> пишет:

>hey Jim, et al,
>I'm considering bumping my VBox install on a OI 151 a8 release, from
>4.3.26 to either 4.3.30 or 5.0.0
>I've had no problems in the past doing this without doing anything more
>
>than a pkg install.
>
>Before I do, I did see you (Jim) did some work on the package - do you
>have a set of instructions somewhere for how to make sure this will
>install cleanly?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Carl

Essentially, the changes are needed to have the script install/uninstall usb drivers (you can force networking by a touchfile).

If you never used these - you can probably get away with default packages.

Instructions are in the readme on github project.

--
Typos courtesy of K-9 Mail on my Samsung Android