[OpenIndiana-discuss] Sendmail logging

Tim Mooney Tim.Mooney at ndsu.edu
Wed Jul 22 18:35:25 UTC 2015

In regard to: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] Sendmail logging, Jonathan Adams...:

> I'm not sure if anyone else even uses sendmail nowadays, but that adding "
> daemon.info" to the mail.info/debug line should get it working for you.

We use it for every bit of our (Linux) email infrastructure, and I'm
certainly using sendmail on OI.  It's still the gold standard, even if
RHEL and other Linux distros are moving away from it.

Tim
Room 242-J6, Quentin Burdick Building                  701-231-8541 (Fax)