[OpenIndiana-discuss] Libreoffice

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:31:52 UTC 2015

Thank you for the blog post !

All items in your list of prequirements need to be added to OI userland
aside from cppunit 1.13.2

   - librevenge-0.0.2
   - libwpd-0.10.0
   - libwpg-0.3.0
   - libmspub-0.1.2
   - libwps-0.3.1
   - mdds_0.11.2
   - libixion-0.7.0
   - liborcus-0.7.0
   - libvisio-0.1.1

Any players to catch the ball ? I can pick libixion and liborcus.

Aurélien