[OpenIndiana-discuss] New pkg(5) issues

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 08:58:31 UTC 2015

Hi,
I have the same issue as you do. I lso happens that the package is
installed in the zone and installing in the global zone fails because of
this check.
I was wondering if our issues are related to some missing bits regarding
system repository and proxy ?
I did not check if we should have them with our pkg version.
Best

Aurelien