[OpenIndiana-discuss] Using OI-userland to develop software

bentahyr at chez.com bentahyr at chez.com
Thu Jun 25 04:35:53 UTC 2015

Merci Aurélien,

Thanks for the explanations. I found a way to get what I wanted, now I can start the real thing and I fell into something quite interesting.

------- output ----------
During compilation of code I fall onto the error :
/usr/include/signal.h:144:1: error: unknown type name ‘sigset_t’
 extern int sigwait(const sigset_t *_RESTRICT_KYWD, int *_RESTRICT_KYWD);
 ^

Which is strange as sigset_t is defined in /usr/include/sys/signal.h which is include at the begining of /usr/include/signal.h
So I'm not sure it doesn't pickup the def as I would expect error in my code not in between /usr/include/signal.h and /usr/include/sys/signal.h

I have to admit to go back to C/C++ after more than 15 years makes me feel my brain is in concrete.

Best regards.
Ben