[OpenIndiana-discuss] Using OI-userland to develop software

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Thu Jun 25 06:31:37 UTC 2015

25 июня 2015 г. 6:35:53 CEST, bentahyr at chez.com пишет:
>Merci Aurélien,
>
>Thanks for the explanations. I found a way to get what I wanted, now I
>can start the real thing and I fell into something quite interesting.
>
>------- output ----------
>During compilation of code I fall onto the error :
>/usr/include/signal.h:144:1: error: unknown type name ‘sigset_t’
>extern int sigwait(const sigset_t *_RESTRICT_KYWD, int
>*_RESTRICT_KYWD);
>^
>
>------- end--------------
>
>Which is strange as sigset_t is defined in /usr/include/sys/signal.h
>which is include at the begining of /usr/include/signal.h
>So I'm not sure it doesn't pickup the def as I would expect error in my
>code not in between /usr/include/signal.h and /usr/include/sys/signal.h
>
>I have to admit to go back to C/C++ after more than 15 years makes me
>feel my brain is in concrete.
>
>Best regards.
>Ben

Try to retrace ifdef macros relevant to that definition, and that you don't have same filenames in more preferred include-paths.

Looking at very verbose make output (gmake -d --trace V=1 ...) and preprocessor output (gcc -e IIRC) can help.

HTH, Jim
--
Typos courtesy of K-9 Mail on my Samsung Android