[OpenIndiana-discuss] how to trace what stops the daemon from sleeping?

Jozsef Brogyanyi brogyi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 09:08:45 UTC 2015

Hi

Just edit the next configuration file:/etc/power.conf
Insert or change the cpupm enable line to

cpupm enable poll-mode

May be need to restart the system then check it with these commands:
kstat -p cpu_info:::supported_frequencies_Hz
kstat -p cpu_info:::current_clock_Hz

It works for me AMD/Intel PC.
BR
Brogyi