[OpenIndiana-discuss] Has anyone successfully built a new firefox on OI?

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:35:29 UTC 2015

As far as I remember (Annex C3 or something...) the standard says that
C-headers should declare function in the global namespace *and*
 std, while for C++ headers it is only in std: it is known that g++ puts
them in both namespaces, so I would say SunStudio is not incorrect but g++
fails to enforce the expected (?) behaviour (even with -ansi).
Best

Aurelien