[OpenIndiana-discuss] All 32-bit-only X device drivers removed from Hipster -??

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 15:45:10 UTC 2015

I have plenty of hardware that doesn't support virtualization instructions,
so 32-bit virtualized guests are my only option.

Doing this removes a large population of potential users. It moves them to
other platforms, such as FreeBSD or Linux, which still has 32-bit support
alive and kicking.

" 'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the
first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all
warning... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we’re all
episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith
- Huntsville, Alabama metropolitan area USA