[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana update files code 502 and 52

Mohamed Khalfella khalfella at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:03:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am trying to update OpenIndiana, and the update stops every time with the
below message. I am starting to suspect the machines I am pulling these
files from. Any idea why I am getting these errors?

Errors were encountered while attempting to retrieve package or file data
for
the requested operation.
Details follow:

1: http protocol error: code: 502 reason: Bad Gateway
http://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster-2014.1/openindiana.org/file/1/88000356eb9cbf2da0a934afd674043c706e6823
'

The following proxy configuration is set in the environment:

http_proxy: 192.168.3.4:8080

https_proxy: 192.168.3.4:8080

--
BR,