[OpenIndiana-discuss] [discuss] Re: Support for USB3?

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Wed Nov 4 01:51:43 UTC 2015

Lack of sufficient time & interest on the part of the developers that do
have the skill to do this.  (There *might* be a half dozen of us that could
undertake this effort who are active in the community — but I suspect that
the real number is lower.  I can think of maybe four of us off the top of
my head, but we’re all pretty busy with other tasks.)

I’ve talked about this for years, but never seem to find the time to do the
job…