[OpenIndiana-discuss] 640k should be enough for anybody

Peter Tribble peter.tribble at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 18:26:35 UTC 2015

For anybody who's free in London next Wednesday 18th, I'm going to
be talking at the UKOUG Solaris SIG on

"640k Should be Enough for Anybody: Experimentation on the Fringes of
Solarishness"

(Sort of based on some of my recent blog posts.)

Details of the event and registration here:

http://www.ukoug.org/events/ukoug-solaris-sig-nov/

To be clear  - it's free to register, free to attend. The website just
doesn't
have the logic to switch off the prompts when the charge is zero.

As I understand it, this is the last SIG meeting in the old style, with
it being replaced next year. Which is a bit of a shame, but we've had
a good run.

--
-Peter Tribble