[OpenIndiana-discuss] Hipster upgrade problem

Stefan Müller-Wilken stefan.mueller-wilken at acando.de
Sat Nov 14 14:44:19 UTC 2015

Hi Nikola,

so that means that it is currently luck if the upgrade will work and in this particular case there's no way to force the upgrade to Perl 5.22? Too bad. :-(

Talking about contribution: https://www.illumos.org/projects/openindiana/issues is still the best starting point for helpers, right?

Cheers
 Stefan