[OpenIndiana-discuss] Hipster upgrade problem

Stefan Müller-Wilken stefan.mueller-wilken at acando.de
Tue Nov 17 00:57:51 UTC 2015

Well, and the natural 'somewhere' for that topic could be OI wiki, I guess. :-)

Only question that comes to mind is, if it wouldn't be better to start with /dev (or /hipster for that matter) themselfs? Because that's where the most recent Tomcat is 6.0.37, the latest httpd is 2.2.26, the most up -to-date JDK is 1.6.0_26 etc. Or what is the idea behind what package is to go to which repository?

Cheers
 Stefan