[OpenIndiana-discuss] Small(ish) spare hard disk

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:01:55 UTC 2015

I have my old hard drive (80Gb) which has dual boot OI/Ubuntu on it ...

The Ubuntu has died, the OI is not in the greatest shape, but has a lot of
my useful code and apps already installed in it.

I replaced the drive (I could mount the old one to get the files off, but I
couldn't boot it well) with a 1TB, but that's beside the point.

I'm looking for opinions on how best to go ahead with OI on the old disk.
Can I destroy the Ubuntu on it, and resize the OI to fill the rest of the
disk, or am I best off cutting my losses, downloading a new OI Hipster iso,
and installing a fresh build?

Jon