[OpenIndiana-discuss] Installing GO in OI

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 06:23:41 UTC 2015

On 10/21/15 01:42 AM, Mohamed Khalfella wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to run GO in OI.
> Any ideas where I can install/bootstrap golang in OI?
> Does cgo work in OI?

I guess you are thinking not about gnugo game, but of go language
Following GDA's reccomendations, ha? :)

I might be interested in theis too, don't know if there is already an
package somewhere,
but since GDA mentioned it, meybe he knows it it's there somewhere for
illumos.

Or probably make it install from source and then contribute package to
OI, since it is a good ide?
http://hipster.openindiana.org:8080/ , hipster.openindiana.org , it's
all on Github for oi-userland (and there is also SFE project with IPS
publisher for hipster: (http://sfe.opencsw.org/localhostoih/) ,
sfe.opencsw.org