[OpenIndiana-discuss] New packaged LibreOffice4

Thomas Wagner tom-oi-discuss at tom.bn-ulm.de
Tue Oct 27 14:05:03 UTC 2015

Nikola,

could you please be a bit more specific about "save problems"
with the libreoffice from SFE?
It works for Libreoffice on other installations.

As both issued SFE package versions for libreoffice can save
odt files on my systems, I'm wondering what is going.
I test basic functionality like open / save / print preview
before pushing the packages to the public repo.

If you please could provide debug output from libreoffice, e.g.
if you start from a terminal, is something printed on the xterm
at the time the save fails? Or is a core dump written which
could be inspected closer.

Regards,
Thomas