[OpenIndiana-discuss] Multiple monitor support

Rick C. Hodgin rick.c.hodgin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 22:22:59 UTC 2015

That worked.  It created an xorg.conf.new in the /root/ directory.  I was
able to "nano xorg.conf.new" and view it.  It was well filled out.

I then went to reboot, but X isn't coming back up.  The OpenIndiana red bar
goes across repeatedly.  When I finally press a key (numlock) it goes to a
text terminal.  I can login and do things, but no X.

I tried svcadm enable gdm but no go.  So what'd I do wrong? :-)

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin