[OpenIndiana-discuss] Multiple monitor support

Krzysztof Grzempa grzempek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 12:26:50 UTC 2015

Consider editing Xorg.conf leaving just very basic sections, and start from
there.

Most problems with X's starting is related to the wrong driver settings in
Device section, something like that:

Section "Device"
    Identifier             "Device0"
    Driver                 "vesa" #Choose the driver used for this monitor
EndSection

Vesa driver is very generic driver, which work with most of the GPU's, no
acceleration and poor resolution, but you can treat it as a rollback
solution.