[OpenIndiana-discuss] [HEADS UP] Gstreamer plugins in /hipster-encumbered

Predrag Zečević - Unix Systems Administrator predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com
Mon Sep 14 06:43:04 UTC 2015

Hi Andreas,

LO is bit of OffTopic here....

See also http://sfe.opencsw.org/comment/23#comment-23

(still waiting for answer of maintainer).

Regards.

On 09/13/15 10:42 PM, Andreas Wacknitz wrote:

> Am 13.09.15 um 16:36 schrieb Alexander Pyhalov:
>> Andreas Wacknitz писал 13.09.2015 12:40:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> first, I want to say thank you for all the work being done on OI.
>>> So there is a LibreOffice version in an inofficial SFE Hipster repo
>>> lurking around.
>>> What is its state? Is it too buggy to announce such an important
>>> progress?
>>> The OpenOffice version in Hipster is dysfunctional so a working
>>> LibreOffice (albeit with some bugs)
>>> may be a big step forward...
>>>

>> Hi.
>> I expect it to be more sane then our OpenOffice. Just check if it
>> works for you.
>>
> Alas, it's not installable for me:
>
> root at merkur:~# pkg install SFElibreoffice
>               Zu installierende Pakete:   21
>                  Zu ändernde Services:    1
>                Boot-Umgebung erstellen: Nein
> Sicherung der Boot-Umgebung erstellen: Nein
>
> DOWNLOAD                              PAKETE       DATEIEN ÜBERTRAGUNG
> (MB) Geschwindigkeit
> SFElibreoffice                          0/21       0/35539
> 0.0/232.6      --
>
> Fehler beim Abrufen von Paket oder Dateidaten für
> den angeforderten Vorgang.
> Details follow:
>
> 1: http protocol error: Unknown error code: 404 reason: Not Found
> (happened 2 times)
>

> Nevertheless I am quite happy with your last multimedia additions to the
> Hipster-encumbered repo. It's working fine here :-)
>
> Best regards
> Andreas

Predrag Zečević
Technical Support Analyst
2e Systems GmbH

Telephone: +49 6196 9505 815, Facsimile: +49 6196 9505 894
Mobile:    +49  174 3109 288,     Skype: predrag.zecevic
E-mail:    predrag.zecevic at 2e-systems.com

Headquarter:          2e Systems GmbH, Königsteiner Str. 87,
                       65812 Bad Soden am Taunus, Germany
Company registration: Amtsgericht Königstein (Germany), HRB 7303
Managing director:    Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!