[OpenIndiana-discuss] backup image program

Guenther Alka alka at hfg-gmuend.de
Tue Apr 19 19:53:40 UTC 2016

You can use Clonezille with the savedisk/ restoredisk option.
It images/restores the disk with ntfsclone, partclone or dd if a
filesystem is unsupported.

I use it on Macs (OSX + Windows) and to deploy/backup/restore my napp-it
ZFS appliance.
The image can be on another disk/USB stick or a network share.

Gea