[OpenIndiana-discuss] "/lib/svc/method/fs-minimal" failed during booting

Vishal Kulkarni vishal at chelsio.com
Mon Aug 1 08:16:37 UTC 2016

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for your suggestion. It worked. I manually applied that patch mentioned in the issue#6464 and it worked. But I am facing new issue now.

When I booted to new kernel, I am still seeing old driver modules(timestamp is not updated) and also I am not able to see my new driver modules. What am I missing here?

Thanks,
Vishal