[OpenIndiana-discuss] [oi-dev] Update on XNV and JDS consolidation migrations

Tim Mooney Tim.Mooney at ndsu.edu
Tue Feb 9 20:45:12 UTC 2016

In regard to: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] [oi-dev] Update on XNV and JDS...:

> Thank you for the offer ! I could certainly use some help with testing but
> also adding truetype fonts to oi-userland:
>
> - dejavu-fonts-ttf
> - google-droid-fonts
> - liberation-fonts-ttf
> - ttf-bitstream-vera
> - other popular fonts like cantarell ?

I'm still on oi-dev, not hipster, but I've found both

 	http://www.marksimonson.com/fonts/view/anonymous-pro

and especially

 	http://sourcefoundry.org/hack/

to be excellent fonts.  Both are under open licenses.

Tim
Room 242-J6, Quentin Burdick Building                  701-231-8541 (Fax)