[OpenIndiana-discuss] Ganglia?

Richard Feltstykket richard at unixboxen.net
Fri Feb 19 18:26:57 UTC 2016

Hi list,

I've been attempting to get a stable install of ganglia to monitor my
growing stable of openindiana fileservers.

I was able to compile the latest ganglia-monitor source with a few
patches and get it to run at least, but a lot of the metrics appear
broken.

I also tried the OpenCSW packages, and found they had generally
the same issues.

By any chance has anyone else done any work on this?  I just don't
want to reinvent the wheel :-)

Thanks!
Richard