[OpenIndiana-discuss] KVM in Zones && networking

Jacques Hugo jacques.hugo at threetwo.co.uk
Mon Feb 22 22:55:19 UTC 2016

Hey John,

Cheers for your help on this, much appreciated.

I have tried it below in the past, but still get the same results even if
you enable forwarding between the interfaces.  I now doubt you can run a KVM
in a Zone on OpenIndiana so it's back to OmniOS.

All the best,
Jacques

Jacques Hugo
Three Two Labs
Information Technology | Solaris Engineering 32L
Phone +44 7939 433701
jacques.hugo at threetwo.co.uk