[OpenIndiana-discuss] [oi-dev] !!! Debug bins for developers: Working (but on my hw instable) Intel-KMS test-bins now uploaded for testing

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Wed Jan 6 09:34:57 UTC 2016

 Hi Aurelian,

BIG THANKS for your quick response and instant testing.
It was my mistake.
Somehow I picked one of the not so good versions (another version already uploaded).

With the new one however it should actually work (also on your hw).
If in doubt try to manually re-start (or check with svcs that the service is both enabled and online)

/lib/svc/method/ogl-select start

This ensures that your system has the correct symlinks to (in this case) mesa- libGL*.* in place.

Regards,
%martin