[OpenIndiana-discuss] [oi-dev] R.I.P: Ian Murdock got murdered by USA-"Police"

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Wed Jan 6 13:00:32 UTC 2016

>Среда,  6 января 2016, 13:51 +01:00 от Nikola M <minikola at gmail.com>:
>
>On 01/ 6/16 01:47 PM, Apostolos Syropoulos via openindiana-discuss wrote:
>> Martin,
>>
>> Please post whatever you like! And the others: If you do not like what Martin
>> posts just delete the message. We are eons behind most OSes and we cannot afford
>> to lose people who actually contribute important things.
>+1

Ok, Nikola, accepted.

To those "others" if they exist:

Very easy: Those who do not like my messages are to the toughest extent of the law under the law not permitted to use anything I developed, co-developed, ported or backported.
During OpenSXCE's, times many didn't care (about SPARC).

But bad luck: This time we are talking about Intel-DRM/GEM/KMS.