[OpenIndiana-discuss] [oi-dev] !!! Debug bins for developers: Working (but on my hw instable) Intel-KMS test-bins now uploaded for testing

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 14:19:16 UTC 2016

Hello,
after 5 hours or so, I did manage to crash it:

Jan  6 15:03:08 pikku savecore: [ID 570001 auth.error] reboot after panic:
BAD TRAP: type=e (#pf Page fault) rp=ffffff000f733ac0 addr=568 occurred in
module "unix" due to a NULL pointer dereference

Attached the messages log before the crash, unfortunately it got truncated
(or beheaded).
After rebooting the glitch at the bottom of the screen is now visible.
Best regards

Aurelien

--
---