[OpenIndiana-discuss] How to run Flash Player plugin in OI Hipster

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Thu Jan 7 19:40:11 UTC 2016

>Четверг,  7 января 2016, 11:01 -08:00 от Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld at hamachi.org>:
>
>On 01/07/16 06:37, Andrey Sokolov wrote:
>>  http://os-solaris.ru/plagin-flash-player-v-oi-hipster/
>
>So didn't work out of the box on my system but I got it working with a few
>minor changes.
>
>It turns out that you don't need the asm() at the end - you can just always
>pass "ps" as the final argument to real_ioctl() (it will be ignored if it's
>not relevant).  I'll share a cleaned-up version if I get a chance.
>
>- Bill

Interesting.
But only Flash Player 10.x or really 11.x?

However, the real fix is a fix deep in Illumos.
I wanted to publish it long ago, but in the past there were certain "issues".
Now I really want, but didn't have the time due to the FF43 port and now KMS.

Are you over at Illumos interested?
Is it possible for Martin Bochnig to join your illumos-devel list?

%martin bochnig