[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSolaris

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Sat Jan 9 14:10:49 UTC 2016

 On top of that, keeping $$$ aside (I had to sell my i7 2700K and also my 16GB DDR3!)
The entire OpenSXCE project was most and above all sponsored by my work and the money from _my_ family!

The sole fact that only 4 persons showed happiness that Inetl-KMS now works on Illumos.
No - cannot beieve there are only 4 folks who waited for this.

Conclusion: Nobody responded because they are boycotting me.
Under such circumstances: Find a single reason why I should as a result _not_ have reacted in this way.
Tell me ...

I'm the last dirt for the Illumos crowd.
Under these conditions: wtf.