[OpenIndiana-discuss] Σχετ: Re: [oi-dev] OpenSolaris

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 9 15:24:35 UTC 2016

Actually I have installed the latest editionof Hipster to test the driver on thesystem I complained. I will provide feedback next week.
AS

Στάλθηκε από το Ταχυδρομείο Yahoo σε Android

  Στις Σάβ, 9 Ιαν, 2016 στις 17:09, ο χρήστης Aurélien Larcher<aurelien.larcher at gmail.com> έγραψε:   Hi Martin,

On top of that, keeping $$$ aside (I had to sell my i7 2700K and also my
> 16GB DDR3!)
> The entire OpenSXCE project was most and above all sponsored by my work
> and the money from _my_ family!
>
> The sole fact that only 4 persons showed happiness that Inetl-KMS now
> works on Illumos.
> No - cannot beieve there are only 4 folks who waited for this.

Your frustration is more than legitimate considering your dedication.

Regarding your work on Intel KMS it is indeed important to get more people
to provide testing and feedback.
Maybe Nikola at least will be able to do so but it would be nice to expand
the circle ;)

When I have the time I will upload kernel dumps and logs I collected and
post a message to the ML to keep you updated.

Thanks !
Best regards,

Aurelien