[OpenIndiana-discuss] Σχετ: Re: [oi-dev] OpenSolaris

Sriram Narayanan sriramnrn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 15:39:36 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 11:28 PM, Aurélien Larcher <
aurelien.larcher at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Apostolos,
>
> Actually I have installed the latest editionof Hipster to test the driver
> > on thesystem I complained. I will provide feedback next week.
> >

> Great, thanks a lot !

It'd also help if someone could provide a writeup on this work, and also
what it means for Open Indiana in particular and Illumos in general. Media
like Phoronix and such could then pick it up.

This good work needs some public relations style posting rather than just
Martin's posts with the scant few replies.

-- Ram