[OpenIndiana-discuss] DistroWatch package versions update

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 22:16:27 UTC 2016

On 01/11/16 08:09 PM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> Hi,
> to make sure our current status is reflected on DistroWatch, I contacted
> them.
> Some of the versions are updated:
>
> http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=openindiana

DistroWatch counts releases.
Updating DistroWatch packages versions numbers is per release as I
understand.

It is interesting to understand that Openindiana hipster is on DistroWatch
when hipster ISO snapshots are not releases per se and still there is no
newer /dev release.

> Table from DistroWatch to OI Hipster package names:
>
> http://hub.openindiana.ninja/?q=content/distrowatch-openindiana-hipster-packages

What is this .ninja thing?
Openindiana things could be on openindiana.org, I am sure space can be
there for anything etc.